CD Media has the edge on the competition for a number of very good reasons. First and foremost, we’ve been doing website design and online marketing since 1995, so we have a considerable amount of experience in the field. We also have an experienced team, well-versed in a broad range of media services. Our expert staff is particularly talented in the following specialized areas:
- Website and web application development
- Graphic design for print and online
- Social media marketing
- Traditional advertising and new media advertising (PPC and banners)
- Business marketing and consulting
- Video production and editing
We have the project management experience to place your project on track and keep it there—on budget and on time, every time. We make sure to carefully analyze your company and project needs first, so that we identify and address any potential detours in advance. This helps us keep you informed and also helps keep your project on the path to success.
Great communication really is key. We understand that nothing is more reassuring than to know where your project is, where it’s going, and what’s next. You will be kept well-informed throughout the development cycle of your project through the use of phone calls, emails, sign-offs and approval documentation. When possible, we’ll even facilitate online reviews of your project so you can monitor work in real-time. Following the completion of your project, CD Media will roll out a support plan that is specifically geared to your project’s continued success.
Our project management workflow is simple and straightforward, and it’s been very successful with keeping our projects on track and on budget:
- Meet with you to collect information and understand the basic scope of work
- Collect any necessary assets
- Perform a detailed requirements definition document
- Develop a project plan
- Execute the plan by working through the design, development and marketing elements
- Deliver the product along with a plan for supporting needs (advertising, PPC, SEO, maintenance, etc)
- Support the rollout with plans for utilizing our continued marketing and advertising support options
Experts in the Industry
Not only are we experts in the tools necessary to ensure your projects are done correctly using today’s technology, we are experts in the industry as a whole. We know what “works” and what is simply the latest “buzz” and is destined to be short-lived. Our methods are cutting edge, but our work ethic and industry experience counteracts that with experience and the wisdom of having seen a lot of new ideas fail.
Our productivity will help us to meet your company’s marketing and sales goals quickly, and with a roadmap to success that can provide you with measurable goals to achieve . Because we’re experts in the following tools, we can spend a greater amount of time working on the creative and marketing aspects of your project.
- WordPress, Magento, WooCommerce (HTML, CSS, plug-ins, and theme customizations)
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Acrobat/InDesign
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- MailChimp, Constant Contact, Interspire
- Social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Google+
- BaseCamp, FogBugz, Planning Center
- Ad Platforms: DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) , AdSense, OpenX
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Alexa, Quantcast, Compete
We Understand Marketing
We understand marketing. We really do. Marketing is what drives people to your business or project and what drives your products and services to your potential clients. While other companies may employ “garbage-in, garbage-out” techniques, we establish a clear marketing direction for your project before we begin. This puts your goals in our sites and ensures clean, effective communication of your company’s intended message to clients and partners—every time.