Having done significant online marketing for over a decade, CD Media is well-versed in the rapidly changing landscape of online conversations and conversions. The goal of online marketing isn’t to boost your ego, or the ego of your company, it’s to drive business or solidify your message. When you boil it down to its core, online marketing addresses one or more of the following concerns:
- Are people aware of my great products and/or services?
- Am I communicating effectively with my market?
- Am I reaching people who are interested in what I do or what I provide?
- How do I expand and grow my business reach or customer base to an ever-increasingly online consumer market?
Beginning at the Beginning
Making sure you have a great online marketing plan begins with asking the right questions. Some of those are above, but they’re hardly universal of comprehensive. No, to get the full picture we really need to meet with you and understand who your market is, how you currently address customers and clients, and how you hope to expand. Once we understand the fundamentals of what you’re doing, we can take the next steps.
Dreaming About Where to Expand
Most marketing and consulting is constrained by budgets—and that’s fine and necessary. Rather than stat with budgeting, however, it’s always good to stretch your thinking and paint a picture of where and how you would like your company to grow. A successful online marketing plan is one that can take you from where you are to where you want to be. If you already know where you want to be, awesome—you’re further along than most. But if you’re uncertain of your growth potential, then we can help you paint a laser on your destination. This is a very fun step, but the next steps are where we put our feet to the pavement.
Mapping Out the Marketing Plan
Connecting dots is something we all loved to do as children, so it’s no strange thing (for us) to want to continue the metaphor in marketing. By taking where you are and coming up with a strategic plan for attaining your goals and reaching your destination, we can define specific steps and tasks for measurable success. Those steps may involve the following:
- Redesigning your company website
- Creating or exploding your company’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Website SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Preparing and revamping marketing materials